Values, Vision, and Mission – Cluj-Napoca
We are decided to grow to be a prestigious European academic institution, where both national and international students want to study. All of our study programmes have been improved and adjusted to the demands of today’s international students. This corresponds to our constant efforts to become more competitive in national and international frameworks.
The following main goals are our guiding principles:
- To offer a first-class medical education.
- To demand scientific integrity.
- To receive European recognition for our results in the areas of teaching, research, medicine and community.
- To develop an organisation culture based on quality and determined by versatility, cooperation, creativity, excellency and flexibility.
- To fund and support first-class scientific research.
- To educate competent, professionally reliable medical staff.
The Iuliu Haţieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy is proud to be recognised as:
- one of the most respected medical universities in Romania.
- an academic facility which educates competent specialists.
- a reliable institution which offers quality education to future doctors and pharmacists thanks to student-centred teaching.
- a centre of excellent results in the areas of higher education, research, development, and medical and pharmaceutical services.
- an active and dynamic institution, which has emerged as a real symbol and plays an important role in the social and cultural life of Cluj.
The mission of the Iuliu Haţieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy is to offer high-quality teaching, education and research, thus contributing to the integral development of the Romanian society and its integration in Europe.