Reasons for Studying at the EUC
- The Mediterranean island has about 120.000 international residents, who make the everyday life there a multicultural experience.
- With its Mediterranean temperatures, crystal clear sea, white sandy beaches, high-class resorts, rocky mountain trails, culturally vibrant cities and also idyllic villages, Cyprus offers the best basic conditions for a study.
- The inhabitants, who are living according to the European culture, are very warmhearted, hospitable, open and communicative.
- Due to the high living standards and a thriving education sector, which has become the center of many countries, with a spectrum of professional services in the areas of higher education, Cyprus has become the home of many international inhabitants.
- Despite the high standards, the living costs are relatively low in Cyprus, according to the individual living standard.
- English is spoken most widely by most of the inhabitants, so that a good communication is ensured.
- Since 2004, Cyprus is a member of the European Union and a Eurozone since 2008. Changing money is therefore not needed, and the transition from home country to the study country will require no great change.
- The island is – despite the division – a very secure country, which offers the students a secure study environment, not least because of the very low crime rate.
- The country provides various leisure facilities, because it is mostly adjusted to tourists from Europe and their needs.