Faculty of Medicine of the WMU & MUL
The English-language faculties of medicine of both universities – at which you will take your medical training – have a n excellent reputation worldwide. The faculties and universities are anxious to successfully educate international students – with the help of the best lecturers and professors – so that after the completion of the degree, a promising future is awaiting them.
The Wenzhou Medical University and the English faculty of the Dual Medical Degree, are interconnected worldwide and have a cooperation with almost 70 universities and institutions, which the students can benefit from – be it in regard to a year abroad or research. The faculty regularly works on big and current medical projects, that are sponsored and that got many awards up until now. The WMU has 21 associated hospitals (17 of them general hospitals, the other four specialized hospitals), which cover all disciplines of medicine and where you will have contact to local patients.
The MUL Faculty of Medicine in Lublin also has many global cooperations and partnerships – especially with universities and institutions in the USA:
- Hope Medical Institute – Virginia
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center – New York
- John’s Episcopal Hospital – New York
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center – New York
- Kaleida Health System – New York
- Interfaith Medical Center – New York
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center – New York
- LaGrange Memorial Hospital – Illinois
- Weiss Memorial Hospital – Illinois
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital – Illinois
- Brentwood Hospital – Louisiana
- Regina General Hospital – Canada
The Medical University Lublin has three university hospitals, which offer an excellent medical education. Each year, approximately 83,500 inpatients and 450,000 outpatients are treated there.
Studying at the two faculties is an excellent choice, no matter where you want to practice in the future – be it in your home country or internationally (e.g. in the USA).