Why Should I Take Part in an English Course in New York?
English – Lingua Franca – Also for doctors
English is the most widely spoken language worldwide. A good understanding of English is a requisite to have a successful medical career in today’s global world. Therefore, those who wish to acquire an international degree should not underestimate the importance of a good command of English, but learn it thoroughly.
Knowledge of the English language is becoming increasingly necessary for a professional career in Medicine. If you also wish to be a future doctor and have an international career, a good command of English is imperative. This will show later on, as you apply for traineeships in international clinics during your degree. Also, most of the medical congresses and specialist seminars are held exclusively in English.
There are many reasons why you should dedicate yourself to improve your language skills before you begin your degree, and during the semester holidays.
Therefore, MSA offers you -in cooperation with our American partners- an unforgettable time in New York. The beautiful thing is that you will enjoy a combination of lessons and holidays.
The cornerstones are summarised here:
- Use your semester holiday to spend an unforgettable time in New York, and learn English at the same time.
- Expand your English knowledge with individually tailored lessons, taught by a native speaker.
- Prepare for a medical degree in the English language with an intensive English language course.
- Meet new people and make friends who can last for a lifetime.
- Discover the USA and one of the most breath-taking cities in the world: New York.
- Spend an unforgettable time in New York!